Thursday, March 31, 2022

ONLY 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING: MY NEW BOOK!

Long ago and far away, I started writing random thoughts about my life and about the world. My husband had just died and I wanted to remember anecdotes and incidents to keep his memory fresh and alive. Now thirty years later, thanks in part to all the time I collected during the pandemic, I have finally published LITTLE THOUGHTS ON A BIG PLANET on Amazon. It is a book about love, loss, laughter and life. It is filled with the humor and sunshine as well as a few raindrops. It is also filled with reasons to be grateful. Hopefully it will bring you pleasure. My husband's simple philosophy of life, despite his fourteen years battling a rare, chronic, ultimately fatal liver disease, was "Don't postpone joy." I believe it is a wonderful way to live. A portion of the proceeds from the book will benefit the American Liver Foundation. To see a previdew of the book and read a few pages, click on the link below. Happy reading! “Little Thoughts on a Big Planet” Go to AMAZON and search for amazon.com Little Thoughts on a Big Planet A picture of a world with a magnifying glass should appear. Click on it. Or try this link https://www.amazon.com/Little-Thoughts-Planet-Bonnie-Goldberg/dp/0930904052/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2TL5ROQYKIP4R&keywords=bonnie+goldberg&qid=1648482763&sprefix=bonnie+goldberg%2Caps%2C780&sr=8-1 Make every day count. Appreciate all you have and bring happiness to others. We only travel this way once. Make it a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment